A versatile Opinion Stage alternative for lead generation
Opinion Stage is a great tool for surveys and quizzes, but can be restrictive until you upgrade to a Business plan. And what's with having their branding on on starter plans?
Stellungnahme Stage vs. Growform
Wir haben unser Bestes getan, um sicherzustellen, dass unser Einsteigerpaket wirklich nützlich ist – aus diesem Grund schränken wir bei allen Paketen wie Opinion Stage keine Funktionen wie E-Mail-Benachrichtigungen, benutzerdefinierte Weiterleitungen oder die Entfernung von Markenzeichen ein.
|Opinion Stage (Starter plan)||Growform (Startup plan)|
|Create interactive lead forms||Yes||Yes|
|Embed forms on your website||Yes||Yes|
|Custom style & design||Yes||Yes, with CSS override|
|Redirect on completion||No||Yes|
|Remove tool branding||No||Yes|
What makes Growform so different?
Unlike those that try to do everything all at once (quizzes, calculators and more), Growform does one thing well: it lets you build forms that generate more leads.
Founded by a marketer tired of sending traffic to poor-converting forms that didn't fit their surroundings, Growform is rapidly gaining traction as a best-practice in landing page design.
It contains 20+ best-practices templates built in, allows for complete customization and works nicely on all devices.
We think you'll love it as an Opinion Stage alternative, but that's just our opinion(!) - see if you agree with a free 14 day free trial.
Built for conversion rates
Create a lead capture form that really converts
We’ve taken years of experience in conversion rate optimisation & landing page best practices and distilled our learnings into one, simple to use lead generation form builder.
- 53% of mobile users abandon forms that take over 3 seconds to load
- Creating a form with a simple question upfront increases the % of users who will start the form
- Multi-step forms are hugely effective due to the "sunk cost" fallacy - people naturally feel compelled to finish what they started.
Choose from 3 simple embedding options
No need to mess about with code - you can embed on WordPress, Unbounce, Wix - or pretty much any landing page / website HTML editor out there:
- Embed inline with other content (HTML snippet)
- Show growform as an overlay when somebody clicks a button (advanced HTML snippet)
- Link to growform from an email, social post or website (simple link)