A versatile Opinion Stage alternative for lead generation
Opinion Stage is a great tool for surveys and quizzes, but can be restrictive until you upgrade to a Business plan. And what's with having their branding on on starter plans?
Opinion Stage vs Growform
Nous avons fait de notre mieux pour nous assurer que notre plan de démarrage soit réellement utile – pour cette raison, nous ne limitons pas les fonctionnalités telles que les alertes par e-mail, les redirections personnalisées ou la suppression de la marque sur les plans comme Opinion Stage.
|Opinion Stage (Starter plan)||Growform (Startup plan)|
|Create interactive lead forms||Yes||Yes|
|Embed forms on your website||Yes||Yes|
|Custom style & design||Yes||Yes, with CSS override|
|Redirect on completion||No||Yes|
|Remove tool branding||No||Yes|
What makes Growform so different?
Unlike those that try to do everything all at once (quizzes, calculators and more), Growform does one thing well: it lets you build forms that generate more leads.
Founded by a marketer tired of sending traffic to poor-converting forms that didn't fit their surroundings, Growform is rapidly gaining traction as a best-practice in landing page design.
It contains 20+ best-practices templates built in, allows for complete customization and works nicely on all devices.
We think you'll love it as an Opinion Stage alternative, but that's just our opinion(!) - see if you agree with a free 14 day free trial.
Built for conversion rates
Create a lead capture form that really converts
We’ve taken years of experience in conversion rate optimisation & landing page best practices and distilled our learnings into one, simple to use lead generation form builder.
- 53% of mobile users abandon forms that take over 3 seconds to load
- Creating a form with a simple question upfront increases the % of users who will start the form
- Multi-step forms are hugely effective due to the "sunk cost" fallacy - people naturally feel compelled to finish what they started.
Choose from 3 simple embedding options
No need to mess about with code - you can embed on WordPress, Unbounce, Wix - or pretty much any landing page / website HTML editor out there:
- Embed inline with other content (HTML snippet)
- Show growform as an overlay when somebody clicks a button (advanced HTML snippet)
- Link to growform from an email, social post or website (simple link)