A modern GetLeadForms alternative built for lead generation
GetLeadForms produces nice, clean forms for lead generation - which is why we think you'll love Growform too.
GetLeadForms vs Growform
Tanto GetLeadForms como Growform están diseñados para conseguir más clientes potenciales, pero creemos que disfrutará más con Growform. ¿Por qué no lo prueba?
|GetLeadForms (Starter plan)||Growform (Startup plan)|
|Create single or multi-step forms||Yes||Yes|
|Embed forms on your website||Yes||Yes|
|Custom style & design||Yes||Yes|
|1-click ad network integrations||No||Yes|
What makes Growform so different?
Like GetLeadForms, Growform was built to get you more leads - whereas the majority of form builders try to do everything (like corporate surveys, quizzes and surveys!).
Founded by a marketer tired of poor-converting that looked out of place, Growform is rapidly gaining traction as a best-practice in landing page design.
It contains 20+ best-practices templates built in, allows for complete customization and works beautifully on all devices.
Customers tell us it makes a great GetLeadForms alternative - find out for yourself with a 14 day free trial with no credit card required.
Built for conversion rates
Create a lead capture form that really converts
We’ve taken years of experience in conversion rate optimisation & landing page best practices and distilled our learnings into one, simple to use lead generation form builder.
- 53% of mobile users abandon forms that take over 3 seconds to load
- Creating a form with a simple question upfront increases the % of users who will start the form
- Multi-step forms are hugely effective due to the "sunk cost" fallacy - people naturally feel compelled to finish what they started.
Choose from 3 simple embedding options
No need to mess about with code - you can embed on WordPress, Unbounce, Wix - or pretty much any landing page / website HTML editor out there:
- Embed inline with other content (HTML snippet)
- Show growform as an overlay when somebody clicks a button (advanced HTML snippet)
- Link to growform from an email, social post or website (simple link)