An elegant Jotform alternative without years of legacy clutter
Jotform is a full-featured form builder, but it's become a little cluttered over the years. Why not try something a bit more modern?
Jotform vs Growform
Jotform was established back in 2006 – do you really want a form builder old enough to be your dad?
|Jotform (Silver plan)||Growform (Startup plan)|
|Create single or multi-step forms||Yes||Yes|
|Embed forms on your website||Yes||Yes|
|Custom style & design||Yes||Yes|
|Form views allowed||100,000||Unlimited|
|Fields per form||500||Unlimited|
|Google Tag Manager (GTM) integration||No||Yes|
|Multiple questions per page||Achievable by using "cards"||Yes|
|Support||Ticket-based support||Talk directly to the founder|
What makes Growform so different?
Unlike form builders that try to do everything (corporate surveys, anyone?), Growform does one thing very well: it lets you build beautiful forms that generate more leads.
Founded by a marketer tired of poor-converting that looked out of place, Growform is rapidly gaining traction as a best-practice in landing page design.
It contains 20+ best-practices templates built in, allows for complete customization and works beautifully on all devices.
Let us know how it stacks up a Jotform alternative - there's a 14 day free trial with no credit card required.
Built for conversion rates
Create a lead capture form that really converts
We’ve taken years of experience in conversion rate optimisation & landing page best practices and distilled our learnings into one, simple to use lead generation form builder.
- 53% of mobile users abandon forms that take over 3 seconds to load
- Creating a form with a simple question upfront increases the % of users who will start the form
- Multi-step forms are hugely effective due to the "sunk cost" fallacy - people naturally feel compelled to finish what they started.
Choose from 3 simple embedding options
No need to mess about with code - you can embed on WordPress, Unbounce, Wix - or pretty much any landing page / website HTML editor out there:
- Embed inline with other content (HTML snippet)
- Show growform as an overlay when somebody clicks a button (advanced HTML snippet)
- Link to growform from an email, social post or website (simple link)