A powerful LeadGen App alternative, without form limits
LeadGenApp.io creates great forms, but you might have come up against the 20 form limit on pro plans. And what's with making paid customers display LeadGenApp branding?
LeadGenApp vs Growform
Lead Gen App is a great tool for building lead generation forms, but we think Growform has a cleaner admin interface and is easier to use – why not try it out?
|LeadGenApp (Pro plan)||Growform (Startup plan)|
|Built for lead gen||Yes||Yes|
|Create single or multi-step forms||Yes||Yes|
|Embed forms on your website||Yes||Yes|
|Custom design & style||Yes||Yes|
|Free of branding||No||Yes|
|Traffic allowed||12,500 views||Unlimited|
What makes Growform so different?
Like LeadGen App, Growform was built to help you generate more leads.
Founded by a marketer tired of poor-converting that looked out of place, Growform is rapidly gaining traction as a best-practice in landing page design.
It contains 20+ best-practices templates built in, allows for complete customization and works beautifully on all devices.
Let us know if you think it's a worthy LeadGenApp.io alternative - there's a 14 day free trial with no credit card required.
Built for conversion rates
Create a lead capture form that really converts
We’ve taken years of experience in conversion rate optimisation & landing page best practices and distilled our learnings into one, simple to use lead generation form builder.
- 53% of mobile users abandon forms that take over 3 seconds to load
- Creating a form with a simple question upfront increases the % of users who will start the form
- Multi-step forms are hugely effective due to the "sunk cost" fallacy - people naturally feel compelled to finish what they started.
Choose from 3 simple embedding options
No need to mess about with code - you can embed on WordPress, Unbounce, Wix - or pretty much any landing page / website HTML editor out there:
- Embed inline with other content (HTML snippet)
- Show growform as an overlay when somebody clicks a button (advanced HTML snippet)
- Link to growform from an email, social post or website (simple link)