A capable Paperform alternative built to get you more leads
Paperform is a great form builder, but requires a Pro plan to get rid of their branding, and holds back many features for higher plans. Why not try something more flexible?
Paperform vs Growform
Paperform a tendance à retenir certaines fonctionnalités qui, selon nous, devraient être disponibles pour tous les plans – suppression de la marque, webhooks et CSS, pour n’en citer que quelques-unes !
|Paperform (Essentials plan)||Growform (Startup plan)|
|Create single or multi-step forms||Yes||Yes|
|Embed forms on your website||Yes||Yes|
|Custom style & design||Yes||Yes|
|Form views allowed||10,000||Unlimited|
|Multiple questions per page on multi-step forms||No||Yes|
|Hide tool branding||No||Yes|
What makes Growform so different?
Paperform is a great general-use tool, but Growform does one thing very well: it lets you build beautiful forms that generate more leads.
Founded by a marketer tired of poor-converting that looked out of place, Growform is rapidly gaining traction as a best-practice in landing page design.
It contains 20+ best-practices templates built in, allows for complete customization and works beautifully on all devices.
Let us know how it stacks up a Paperform alternative - there's a 14 day free trial with no credit card required.
Built for conversion rates
Create a lead capture form that really converts
We’ve taken years of experience in conversion rate optimisation & landing page best practices and distilled our learnings into one, simple to use lead generation form builder.
- 53% of mobile users abandon forms that take over 3 seconds to load
- Creating a form with a simple question upfront increases the % of users who will start the form
- Multi-step forms are hugely effective due to the "sunk cost" fallacy - people naturally feel compelled to finish what they started.
Choose from 3 simple embedding options
No need to mess about with code - you can embed on WordPress, Unbounce, Wix - or pretty much any landing page / website HTML editor out there:
- Embed inline with other content (HTML snippet)
- Show growform as an overlay when somebody clicks a button (advanced HTML snippet)
- Link to growform from an email, social post or website (simple link)