A formidable Outgrow alternative for lead generation forms
Outgrow is a great tool for quizzes and calculators, but can be a bit restrictive on some plans. Why not try something new?
Outgrow vs Growform
Outgrow esiste da più tempo di Growform, ma pensiamo che troverete i nostri piani meno restrittivi!
|Outgrow (Freelancer Pro plan)||Growform (Startup plan)|
|Create interactive lead forms||Yes||Yes|
|Embed forms on your website||Yes||Yes|
|Custom style & design||Yes||Yes|
|Skip steps with conditional logic||No||Yes|
|Remove tool branding||No||Yes|
What makes Growform so different?
Unlike form builders that try to do everything (quizzes, calculators, surveys...), Growform does one thing well: it lets you build forms that generate more leads.
Founded by a marketer tired of poor-converting forms that just didn't look right, Growform is rapidly gaining traction as a best-practice in landing page design.
It contains 20+ best-practices templates built in, allows for complete customization and works beautifully on all devices.
Let us know whether you think it's a worthy Outgrow alternative - there's a free 14 day free trial with no credit card required.
Built for conversion rates
Create a lead capture form that really converts
We’ve taken years of experience in conversion rate optimisation & landing page best practices and distilled our learnings into one, simple to use lead generation form builder.
- 53% of mobile users abandon forms that take over 3 seconds to load
- Creating a form with a simple question upfront increases the % of users who will start the form
- Multi-step forms are hugely effective due to the "sunk cost" fallacy - people naturally feel compelled to finish what they started.
Choose from 3 simple embedding options
No need to mess about with code - you can embed on WordPress, Unbounce, Wix - or pretty much any landing page / website HTML editor out there:
- Embed inline with other content (HTML snippet)
- Show growform as an overlay when somebody clicks a button (advanced HTML snippet)
- Link to growform from an email, social post or website (simple link)