A powerful Forms.app alternative designed to get you more leads
Forms.app produces great forms, but we think you'll love Growform even more - ready to try something new?
Forms.app vs Growform
Both Forms.app and Growform have generous plan allowances, and let you build powerful forms.
|Forms.app (Pro plan)||Growform (agency plan)|
|Create single or multi-step forms||Yes||Yes|
|Embed forms on your website||Yes||Yes|
|Custom style & design||Yes||Yes|
|Email addresses per form allowed||5||Unlimited|
|Fields per form||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Google Tag Manager (GTM) integration||No||Yes|
What makes Growform so different?
Unlike form builders that try to be good at everything, Growform does one thing very well: it lets you build beautiful forms that generate more leads.
Founded by a marketer tired of poor-converting that looked out of place, Growform is rapidly gaining traction as a best-practice in landing page design.
It contains 20+ best-practices templates built in, allows for complete customization and works beautifully on all devices.
Let us know how it stacks up as a Forms.app alternative - there's a 14 day free trial with no credit card required.
Built for conversion rates
Create a lead capture form that really converts
We’ve taken years of experience in conversion rate optimisation & landing page best practices and distilled our learnings into one, simple to use lead generation form builder.
- 53% of mobile users abandon forms that take over 3 seconds to load
- Creating a form with a simple question upfront increases the % of users who will start the form
- Multi-step forms are hugely effective due to the "sunk cost" fallacy - people naturally feel compelled to finish what they started.
Choose from 3 simple embedding options
No need to mess about with code - you can embed on WordPress, Unbounce, Wix - or pretty much any landing page / website HTML editor out there:
- Embed inline with other content (HTML snippet)
- Show growform as an overlay when somebody clicks a button (advanced HTML snippet)
- Link to growform from an email, social post or website (simple link)