A clean, crisp Ninja Forms alternative that works great on WordPress
Ninja Forms is one of the leading form builders for WordPress, but maybe you're tired of plugin updates and want to try something outside the ecosystem?
Ninja Forms vs Growform
Both Ninja Forms and Growform offer a solid suite of features on all plans – but we think you’ll stay with Growform if you try it!
|Create single or multi-step forms||Yes||Yes|
|Embed forms on your website||Yes||Yes|
|Custom style & design||Yes||Yes|
|Form views allowed||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Fields per form||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Skip steps with conditional logic||No||Yes|
What makes Growform so different?
Ninja Forms is a native WordPress extension, whereas Growform generates code that can be embedded anywhere, including WordPress.
Unlike form builders that try to do everything, Growform does one thing very well: it lets you build beautiful forms that generate more leads.
Founded in 2019 by a marketer tired of ugly forms that didn't convert visitors into leads, Growform is rapidly gaining traction as a best-practice in landing page design.
It contains 20+ best-practices templates built in, allows for complete customization and works beautifully on all devices.
If you're not sure if it's the right Ninja Forms alternative for you, there's a 14 day free trial with no credit card required.
Built for conversion rates
Create a lead capture form that really converts
We’ve taken years of experience in conversion rate optimisation & landing page best practices and distilled our learnings into one, simple to use lead generation form builder.
- 53% of mobile users abandon forms that take over 3 seconds to load
- Creating a form with a simple question upfront increases the % of users who will start the form
- Multi-step forms are hugely effective due to the "sunk cost" fallacy - people naturally feel compelled to finish what they started.
Choose from 3 simple embedding options
No need to mess about with code - you can embed on WordPress, Unbounce, Wix - or pretty much any landing page / website HTML editor out there:
- Embed inline with other content (HTML snippet)
- Show growform as an overlay when somebody clicks a button (advanced HTML snippet)
- Link to growform from an email, social post or website (simple link)